Future events from Steve Woods, Hypnotist and other partners. If you have any questions or would like to request a more specific type of event please contact me.
- This event has passed.
Growth Mindset Mastermind Workshop (BNI)
January 16 @ 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM GMT£20
All proceeds to Free@Last Charity
Want your business growth to be off the charts? Then this is the mastermind group for you.
Come and learn a ton of strategies with other local BNI members, strategies you can take and use to grow your business fast!
Using the life changing power of Hypnosis, NLP and Mindfulness you will first learn the art of relaxation and focus, before taking time to understand practical business growth techniques and strategies to make your 2019 a success.
You will then take to relaxation again and use the Mindfulness and Hypnosis techniques to visualise using these strategies in YOUR business and fully experience the success and achievement. Making it very real and very achievable. This level of focus cannot easily be found at the conscious level.
Light refreshments will be included.
This workshop is only open to BNI Members and is being run by the St. Pauls Birmingham Chapter. ALL proceeds after transaction costs will pass to the Free@Last charity (and all BNI members will receive a TYFB, £10 from Steve Woods and £10 from Richard Hunter-Rice. Please mention your chapter in the payment notes).
As this is not an official BNI training you will not receive any points but you are supporting this great charity.
- 0900 – Arrival and networking.
- 0930 – Introductions.
- 0935 – Introduction to Hypnosis/Mindfulness and Group Session with Steve Woods to find your place of relaxation and learning.
- 1000 – Richard Hunter-Rice on practical methods to grow your business and skyrocket your success.
- 1050 – Refreshment break.
- 1100 – Group Hypnosis with Steve Woods to make use of the skills learnt and apply them to YOUR business in a way that works for you.
- 1130 – Close and further networking.
You can read more about my co-host here – http://minervagrowth.co.uk/
And read more about the work of Free@Last here – https://www.freeatlast.st/